BUILDING MISSIONARY AND PASTORAL LODGE
The building of the missionary and the pastor's lodge is ongoing. This building started in 2018 and we are almost finished with the walls as we are in this new year. We hope before the rainy season comes this building will be finished. Right now we are almost to the wall height and we are casting the linters, pillars and corners of the building.
PROJECTS FOR 2017/2018
1. THE TILING OF THE FLOOR OF THE CHURCH TO AVOID WETNESS OF THE FLOOR DURING THE RAINY SEASON THAT WILL PREVENT CHILDREN WHO COME TO CHURCH FROM GETTING COLD OR SICK.
2. COMPLETING THE BUILDING OF AN ORPHANAGE FOR THE 45 TO 60 ORPHANS WE ARE CARING FOR
3. PUTTING MORE WALLS ON THE FENCE BUILDING TO PREVENT FLOOD FROM ENTERING OUT BUILDINGS DURING THE RAINY SEASON
4. PURCHASING CHURCH INSTRUMENTS SUCH AS GENERATORS, KEYBOARDS, SPEAKERS, MIXERS FANS ETC FOR CRUSADES AND REVIVALS SO THAT WE CAN BRING MANY MORE SOULS TO CHRIST JESUS.
5. FEEDING THE ORPHANS, GIVING THEM MEDICATION AND (PAYING THEIR SCHOOL FEES) EDUCATION TO HAVE THEIR DESTINY PROPERLY SHAPED AND PLACED IN CHRIST JESUS
6. REACHING THE GOSPEL IN THE DIASPORA THROUGH EVANGELISM (VILLAGE MINISTRY)
7. REDUCING FORCE MARRIAGES THAT ARE HAPPENING IN LIBERIA, SIERRA LOENE AND GUINEA
8. PLANTING GOOD WATER WELLS IN THE VILLAGES OF LIBERIA, SIERRA LEONE AND GUINEA
9. COMPLETING THE SCHOOL BUILDING WITH DOORS AND WINDOWS AND BUILDING MISSIONARY AND PASTOR LODGES ON THE NEW LAND